Sigma-7 Performance with MECHATROLINK-III Compatibility
Boost the performance, precision and versatility of your automation system with an amplifier that delivers the advanced options of a MECHATROLINK III motion network. Plug-and-play MECHATROLINK III functionality means fast 1000 Mbps communication and the ability to synchronize control of up to 62 slaves. Amplifier bandwidth of 3.1 kHz sets a new speed standard for servo response, and Yaskawa’s advanced set of servo tuning algorithms assure world class vibration suppression, autotuning and tuning-less commissioning without the need for installer intervention. The result is reduced settling times, reliably precise control and faster setup of a new automation system.
- Industry-leading 3.1kHz bandwidth significantly improves settling time.
- Advanced autotuning and tuning-less features automatically tune a servo system without user effort.
- Powerful package of tuning functions include compensation for machine inertia, vibration, ripples, friction.
- Maintains tuning accuracy despite inertia changes up to 30:1.
- IEC 61508 SIL3 safety certification.
- Completely compatible with Sigma-5 servo motors.
- Improved filtering minimizes inaccuracies due to electrical interference, machine resonance and mechanical vibration.
- Fully compatible with Yaskawa’s MPiec series of machine controllers.