Compumotor’s ZETA6000 Series products are stand-alone, single-axis drive/controller systems. The ZETA6000 Series products come in 4 different power versions: ZETA6104, ZETA6104-240, ZETA6108 and ZETA6112. These ZETA6000 products pack all the power and reliability of the 6000 family of controllers and ZETA drives into one convenient package. All of the I/O points, RS-232C/RS485 control, operator interface options, and following capabilities for single-axis applications are included. The following package can perform phase shifts, electronic gearbox, and flying cutoff functionality with ease.
The ZETA6000 Series package was made for easy and reliable installation. The connections are on removable screw terminals and a standard 50-pin header allowing simple installation and cable routing without having to cut off and reattach a connector.
The ZETA6000 Series is designed to solve single-axis applications cleanly, completely, and for a low cost. For multiple-axis applications, up to 99 ZETA6000 Series can be daisy chained (32 ZETA6000 Series can be multi-dropped using RS-485) to work together.
In order to speed your application development, the ZETA6000 Series comes standard with Motion Architect TM, a Microsoft® Windows-based development package. Motion Architect TM contains many tools which allow you to easily create and implement motion programs. The ZETA6000 Series is also compatible with Motion Toolbox TM, DDE6000 Server, and Motion Builder TM software packages.
The ZETA6000 Series uses the 6000 Series command language. This popular language is powerful enough to implement complex motion control applications and simple enough to not overwhelm the novice programmer. The ZETA6000 Series is your single-axis solution.
- One axis package drive/controller
- Active Damping TM benefits:
- Damping ratios of up to 0.5
- Higher acceleration than conventional step systems
- Decrease motor vibration
- Increase shaft power
- Higher performance
- Electronic Viscosity TM benefits:
- Reduce settling time
- Increase slower speed smoothness (reduce velocity ripple)
- Reduce audible noise
- Motor short circuits (phase-to-phase and phase-to-ground)
- Overtemperature of internal drives and power supply
- Overvoltage (protects against overvoltage from regeneration)
- Power dump (dissipates excess voltage caused by load regeneration)
- Encoder channel configurable as hardware up/down counter
- Incremental encoder input
- Home and end-of-travel limit inputs