For instrument builders who need smooth motion in a small package, the mSR is a linear positioner that provides sub micron level precision in two different form factors (80 and 100).
The mSR series is a precision machined, square rail bearing guided linear positioner which is driven with one of two different linear servo motor technologies, and utilizes selectable levels of linear encoder technology that are configured to match the application need.
- Two miniature form factors: the mSR 80 measuring 80 x 25 mm, or the mSR 100 measuring 100 x 35 mm.
- Dual precision square rail bearings
- Six different linear encoder options
- Two different linear motor technologies
- Standard travel options ranging from 25 mm to 500 mm of stroke
- Integrated and adjustable home and limit sensing
- Common tapped mounting holes and dowel locating holes
- Complete error mapping on each precision grade version – with linear slope correction value provided
- CE and RoHS compliance
- A standard magnetic counterbalance (mSR 80 – 25 mm stroke)