Parker’s new MPW Series stainless steel servo motors extend the existing MPP product family to meet the needs of those application that will be exposed to high-pressure, high-temperature, and highly caustic wash-down environments. Specific application can be found in such markets as food and beverage, pharmaceutical, packaging, and any other application that may be exposed to a harsh environment.
- 10 models covering 3 frame sizes
- Sealed to QP69K for 1200 psi wash-down requirements
- Potted stator design for improved thermal efficiency
- 35 to 227 in-lbs of continuous torque
- Options include high-resolution encoders, resolvers, and 24 VDC brake
- Cable options to plug and play with competitor drives