Up to 62 Axes
The MP3200iec is the flagship of the MPiec series. It offers:
- IEC61131-3 and PLCopen programming standards
- MECHATROLINK-III as the motion network
- 0, 3, 5 or 8 slots for option modules
- 4, 8, 16, 32 or 62 motion axes
- Communication Protocols:
Open standards EtherNet/IP and Modbus/TCP for connectivity to many peripheral devices on the market.
- Standard Programming Languages:
IEC61131-3 means that programs are developed and executed with predictable behavior.
- Programmable Amplifier Outputs:
The controller can operate local Sigma-5 outputs. This reduces panel cost and space requirements when just a couple of outputs are necessary.
- Controller-Centric Commissioning:
The MECHATROLINK motion network provides a channel for configuring the machine from a single location with one software tool.
- A Multitude of Options:
Choose from eight option cards offered for the expansion slots to accommodate most machine requirements.
- Remote I/O:
Numerous third-party remote I/O modules such as Phoenix, Wago, and Opto 22 can be interfaced with the system via MECHATROLINK and Ethernet.
- Web Server:
A built in web server offers standard controller diagnostic information eliminating the need for special software for maintenance personnel