NSK’s robot module is a mechanical- only single axis actuator that utilizes high precision NSK linear guides, ball screws and monocarriers.
Fully integrated into a machined extruded aluminum housing, the robot module is designed to accept a variety of motor interfaces and mounting styles.
Three styles are available, RS, RM and RH and come in variety of standard sizes and lengths and can be combined to create multi-axis systems. These module are ideal for pick and place applications. A variety of accessories including a clean option is available.
- Robot Module Features
- Modules bolt together easily to form XYZ stages.
- High load capacity with long travel life.
- Easy to assemble and install.
- K1 Lubrication Unit as standard
- Built and tested in our Franklin, Indiana plant.