Standard XRS Systems are pre-engineered to optimize workspace, simplify selection, shorten delivery and lower costs. A unique mix of linear servo motor and ballscrew drive technology provides optimized dynamic performance for today’s demanding automation applications. These systems are offered in three size platforms (Small; Medium; Large) and 124 standard variations. The “Small” class systems offer a smaller footprint for light loads and shorter travels.
- X-Y work area to: 600mm X 300 mm
- Maximum load: 5 kg
- Innovative strip seal design provides IP30 protection
- Pre-installed air, power and signal lines routed to moving payload for convenient hook-up and long life operation.
- System cable management features “high-flex” shielded cables with quick disconnect convenience.
- Precision dowel holes allows repeatable mounting of tooling to robot and robot module into machine.
All axes are aligned and pinned orthogonal so that axes may be removed and re-attached with factory precision.