Parker’s ZP200 Vertical Lift Platform offers precise vertical translation for elevating small or large payloads (up to 167lbs). A unique wedge design converts horizontal motion, generated by a ball-screw drive, into true vertical elevation of the platform. A rugged bearing design provides platform stiffness and stability while the precision ground ball-screw drive assures positional accuracy and worry-free operation.
- True Vertical Lift Platform
- Continuous duty – High dynamic performance
- 25 mm Vertical Travel
- Load Capacity to 167 lbs.
- Positional Repeatablilty to 1 micron
- +/-15 arc.sec. travel straightness throughout range of motion
- Precision Ground Ball-Screw Drive
- Encoder and Travel Limit Sensors
- Multi-axis compatibility with XR and LXR tables
Laser tested and certified with calibrated lead value
|Additional products to build your total Parker solution:|
Ball Screw and Lead Screw Tables ~ Vertical Lift
|Duty Cycle||Grades||Max. Accel.||Max. Load||Repeatability (+/-)||Sealed Design||Vertical Travel|
|ZP200||100% / 100%||Precision / Standard||.74G / .74G||15kg / 75kg||3.0 / 10.0||No / No||25mm / 25mm|