ETT is a direct thrust linear motor actuator, ideally suited to all kinds of linear handling and pick & place applications. It is a cost-effective and energy-ef cient alternative to pneumatic cylinders in applications that demand greater exibility and control.
The ETT‘s linear motion is directly generated without the need for mechanical transmission elements like ball screws, toothed belts and gearboxes. The tubular motor has two main components; the rod (shaft) and the stator with integrated feedback (body). The shaft is made of a stainless steel tube with built in neodymium magnets, which thanks to their high performance, are able to deliver impressive thrust values up to 2083 N. The main body comprises the stator winding, the feedback electronics and high performance bearings. A major bene t of the ETT design is that long and/or heavy duty cycles are possible without the need for additional cooling. The IP67 protection class allows the ETT tubular motor to be used in harsh environmental conditions.
• Ultra dynamic linear motion and position control capabilities
• Ideally suited for pneumatic substitution where greater position control capabilities are required
• Four lengths and four sizes meeting the requirements of the pneumatic ISO ange standard (DIN ISO 15552:2005‐12) for simpli ed mechanical integration
• Swivelling electrical connectors and extensive accessory options allow exible mounting
• Reduced mechanical complexity delivers high energy ef ciency and reduces maintenance
• AISI304 stainless steel shaft allows it’s use in “clean” environments
• High thermal ef ciency improves reliability and increases mechanical life
• Wide choice of rod end mounting options, including swivel rod eye, increases exibility