The MX45S is a 45 mm wide screw driven positioner based on the award winning MX80 family. Like its predecessor, the MX45S is designed for OEM applications requiring reliable linear positioning in space restricted applications. This miniature positioner was designed with anti-cage creep cross roller bearings and offers the user two drive chain options; a high efficiency PTFE coated lead screw or a high precision ground ball screw.
- Miniature size – 45 mm wide x 25 mm high
- Selectable travels: 5 mm, 15 mm, and 25 mm
- Anti-cage creep cross roller bearings
- Stepper motor driven with optional rotary encoder
- Optional limits and home sensors