Stealth Gearhead “Right Angle” MultiDrive
Stealth MultiDrive offers three different options for true flexibility. MultiDrive models include low ratio, dual shaft and hollow shaft options in a compact, right angle package. With 5 frame sizes and multiple ratios to choose from, you are guaranteed to find a Stealth MultiDrive to fit your servo motor application.
- Low Backlash…Standard as low as 8 arc minutes and 4 arc minutes optional
- Space Saving…compact, right angle design saves space in many applications
- Smooth, Quiet Operation…hardened, precision spiral bevel gears ensure quiet operation and long life.
- Quick, Error-Free Mounting…to any motor using Parker Bayside”s patented ServoMount® design.
- Sealed Unit…Seals and O-rings provide IP65 protection to prevent leaks and to protect against harsh environments.
- RB Model
- RD Model
- RT Model