Integrated Angular Ball Bearings
- Increases reliabilty
- Reduces overall cost
- Built-in angular ball bearing construction improves ability to support external loads, increases moment rigidity and maximum allowable moment.
- Reduces the number of components required.
- Simplifies installation and maintenance.
2 Stage Reduction
- Reduces vibration
- Reduces inertia(GD2)
- Low speed rotation of the RV gear reduces vibration.
- Reduced size of the motor coupling part (input gear) lowers intertia.
All Main Elements are Supported on both sides
- Higher torsional stiffness
- Less vibration
- High shock load capability (5 times rated torque)
- Crankshafts are supported on both sides of the reduction gear as shown below.
Rolling Contact Elements
- Excellent starting efficiency
- Low wear and longer life
- Low backlash (Less than 1 arc. min.)
- Use of roller bearings throughout.
Pin & Gear Structure
- Very low backlash (Less than 1 arc. min.)
- Higher shock load capability (5 times rated torque)
- Synchromeshing of many RV gear teeth and pins.